The Sell Your Brand Show
Weekly podcast on how to build, how to brand and how to sell online products and content
- Ep. 26 What should you focus on? November 13, 2017This week, we’re gonna give you our tried and tested formula to help you focus in your business. Have you ever felt that you have 1 million priorities? Traffic, leads, subscribers, customers, sales, funnels, automation, social media, SEO. The list goes on and there’s always something new. Focusing on 100 things is focusing on nothing. […]
- Ep. 25 How to build an addictive brand November 7, 2017This week, we’re gonna be looking a little deeper into the psychology behind branding and how to make your brand addictive!
- Ep 24. How to easily create MASSIVE killer blog posts October 30, 2017In this episode, we’re gonna be talking through to create a killer piece of content that cements you as an authority in your niche. All businesses want to be seen as an authority. If you want to ever be seen as an expert, then you need to have a long form, killer piece of content. […]
- Ep 23. How to build a brand on a budget. October 23, 2017In this episode, we’re gonna be taking you through exactly how you can build a unique, stylish and engaging brand for next to nothing! Content Report Oversubscribed - Daniel Priestley You Are a Badass at Making Money - Jen Sincero
- Ep. 22 The tools that amazing online courses use to build their email list October 16, 2017Last week we looked at the methods to build your email list. so what better way to follow that up than with some tools to actually do it? Sound good?
- Ep. 21 How top online course businesses build an email list October 9, 2017This week we’re going to talk about how course and online content businesses can grow their email list. Imagine if there was a list of thousands of people who wanted to hear from you?
- Ep. 20 Top brand design resources October 2, 2017This week, we’re talking about the best, most cost-effective design resources out there to build an epic brand! logo - designhill, 99designs logo animation - fiverr fonts - myfonts, creative market, font squirrel and dafont colours - coolors and adobe color cc icons - the noun project and flaticon, font awesome design elements - creative […]
- Ep. 19 Our top 10 books that all online course businesses should read. September 25, 2017This week we thought we’d give you a rundown of our top 10 books to read to power you business (and lives) forward. How to own the world - andrew craig Content machine - dan norris Pitch anything - oren klaff Brainfluence - roger dooley Rich dad, poor dad - robert kiyosaki The richest man […]
- Ep. 18 How the world’s best online course brands, build their brand September 18, 2017This week, we’re gonna be pulling back the curtain on exactly what you have to do to build an epic brand for your business. Most people think that choosing a few colours they like, randomly selecting a Google font from the millions out there, knocking up a logo in Paint and Shutterstocking some images gets […]
- Ep 17. The top email automation apps September 11, 2017This week we’re going to take a look at the hundreds of available email autoresponder programs out there. Typically, when we want to start emailing people, building a list, using email automation and making sales on automation - we start with an autoresponder. Tools MailChimp - free automation, ecommerce focused, great pro analytics ActiveCampaign - […]