The Sell Your Brand Show
Weekly podcast on how to build, how to brand and how to sell online products and content
- EP 60 - If I gave you a niche it wouldn’t be profitable July 16, 2018I’m always being asked about what niche I should go into. THe truth is that if I gave you a niche, it wouldn’t be profitable. You must go after a market and problem that you’re passionate about. The profit in a niche isn’t in the market or audience, it’s in the long term value and […]
- EP 59 - Demonstrating your capability July 10, 2018
- EP58 - How to sell analytics to your customers feat. Jeff Sauer (Jeffalytics) July 2, 2018In this mastermind interview, I’m very lucky to speak to Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics! Jeff ran a successful agency, before moving onto educating businesses on the power of true analytics. Jeff’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC02mna0_opR3Htu0OM4×7Sw Make Your Agency Great video: https://youtu.be/JyYYaGxMbFU Jeffalytics: https://www.jeffalytics.comGoogle Analytics Course: https://www.analyticscourse.netGoogle AdWords Course: https://www.ppccourse.comAgency Jumpstart Course: https://www.agencycourse.comJeff’s podcast: https://www.jeffalytics.com/starting-a-podcast/
- EP 57 - How do we ask for the sale without risking rejection? June 27, 2018When we’re having a conversation with a customer, how can we transition into a closed deal, without risking rejection? The answer lies in “assuming the sale”.
- EP 56 - Morning sales call. How to drive more sales TODAY June 26, 2018In this short episode, Mike is going to lead your morning sales call to help you make more sales today. How to push past rejection and find motivation to sell more of your services and products.
- EP55 - HOW TO BUILD A FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGN June 25, 2018Well, that was a sneaky little week off! And quite unintentional too. The reasons are rather boring and benign so I won’t bore you with the details. Suffice to say, this week…we’re back! With a good one too. We go into the beast that is Facebook advertising. A key part of your marketing strategy as […]
- EP54 - HOW TO PROFIT FROM DESIGN PSYCHOLOGY June 11, 2018In this week’s Show, we have a little chat about the beautiful side of business and how there is actually a rather deep level of substance behind all things pretty. We are all very much visual creatures, whether we like to admit it or not. So much so, that everything we see has an instant […]
- EP53 - HOW TO HIRE STAFF AND OUTSOURCE PROJECTS June 4, 2018In this week’s Show, we’re gonna be talking about one of the most difficult things to do in your own business - letting someone else do the work for you. Sounds quite liberating right? Sounds like a great idea. But in reality, we can all easily succumb to our inner control freak. There’s no-one out […]
- EP52 - THE BEST & WORST OF OUR FIRST YEAR PODCASTING May 28, 2018Well, we’ve made it. The Show has been going for a full year, week-in, week-out. We’ve talked a lot of nonsense. And hopefully have managed to add some wisdom here and there at least once or twice! To celebrate our birthday, we thought we would reminisce over the best (and worst) bits of our first […]
- EP51 - HOW TO START A SUCCESSFUL PODCAST May 21, 2018Yes, you did read that title correctly. I used the word ‘successful’. In this week’s show, we are revealing exactly how we started the podcast and how we keep on doing it week in, week out. Most people think that it’s all about the hardware or the software you use. But in all honesty, they […]