How To Answer "That's Too Expensive" And Justify Your Price
Wednesday 13th November 5pm UK | 11am Central | 9am Pacific
FREE TRAINING - HOW TO DEAL WITH PRICING
Never worry about a customer leaving you because of price again!
- What do you do or say to a customer who tells you they can’t afford your services?
- How can you convince a client that you’re worth the money?
- Why a customer saying “we’ve spent our budget for the year” means they’re MORE likely to buy
- What to do and say when a customer compares your prices to a cheaper alternative
- How to price your services and products profitably, without scaring customers away
WHEN A CUSTOMER SAYS "THAT'S TOO EXPENSIVE" That means they're looking to buy!
In this training, I want to show you how I deal with website, marketing and agency customers who tell me they can't afford my services but still buy from me.
No pressure selling, no fast-talking sales talk, just a simple repeatable framework to help you sell website and marketing services to customers, even if they think you're expensive.
My name is Mike Killen, I'm the World's #1 sales coach for marketing agencies and I want to share the 10 second sentence I use to answer any pricing problem with any project.
- Never lose a customer to pricing again
- Feel confident and proud of your high pricing
- Why pricing ISN'T an objection
There are a lot of jaded business owners out there, I have been one of them but honestly...if you stick with with the SYS training and coaching you will improve your life and the lives of others.
Anchen Le Roux
Sell Your Service has been very much part of the growth of my company. I've grown about 55% each of the last 2 years. So I've come from having a dream about running my own thing to where I'm now starting to experience the freedom of living a life where I make the rules.